Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Knew I Loved You

Do you remember the century-old song from Savage Garden, called I Knew I Loved You? One of the sentences goes like this, "I knew I loved you before I met you".

When I first heard the song, I was really young, and I shook my head at the idea. How can you love someone that you have not met? That is an unrealistic fantasy, like falling in love with someone in your head, almost.

Lately I am beginning to take a different spin with that lyric. I think I will love the man that God has created me to be with, regardless of who he may be. I have yet to meet that man, but I think I will love him very much. It's like, I know I loved him before I met him, because he will be the man that God created to complement me, and vice versa. So it's something like, there will be a man whom I am head over heels in love with, even though I have yet to meet him right now.

I apologize for the totally random post.

No comments:

Post a Comment